Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Chris’s Chaos Dwarfs

Hello all!

My name is Chris and I collect Dwarfs. I also collect Goblins. Not just old citadel ones either. I can’t help myself whenever I see a new range or Kickstarter for these little bastards. This challenge is a good opportunity for me to combine some of my recent purchases into one army. 

For the chaos dwarfs I will mainly be using Clam’s Ewal Dvergar with some support from old school Miniatures and Darkling games.



All of the Goblins will be from Diegos’s Greenskin wars range.


I will be using the 4th edition chaos dwarf list to build the army below

1 Chaos Dwarf sorcerer champion
20 Chaos Dwarf warriors with champion and command
5 bull centaur
25 Goblins with champion and command
18 Goblins with bows
1 Earthshaker cannon

8 comments:

  1. I didn't know the cannon model. Good luck with the whole project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats one recently sculpted by John Pickford for Oldschool Miniatures. its fantastic.

      Delete
  2. Great looking list! looking forward to seeing the cannon painted in particular.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kinda want to do the cannon right now but I really should start with some infantry

      Delete
  3. Yeah...I'm excited to see where this goes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys. Should be a fun army to work on. Lots of variety and I get the core of a goblin army out of it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oldschool does the Ass Canon? Hopefully it'll still be in production if I ever go that way. So many armies, so little time. I'm surprised you didn't have Hobgoblins in this army. I can't find Hobs for love nor money. I think we're going to have to figure out a way to force you to get a game in with this army.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog