Friday, March 2, 2018

BulldogLopez and his Rock Hard Mulligan!!

Petrified by my cockatrice!!

Wuddup wuddup!! I got bored of painting rank and file troops this month and decided to use my mulligan month to paint up a monster. I've had this cockatrice laying around the leadpile for a few years and I decided it was time to get him painted!



I had loads of fun painting this guy. I applied all the base coats with my airbrush, just to get some of the transitions looking smoother. I could have done it with a brush, but I wanted to maximize my time and the end result looks pretty decent.


I kept the palette similar to the rest of the army so that it fits in with the rest of the army. I'm happy with this addition to my force.


Cockatrice: 150 points

Also... I used my mulligan for this BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! 

Some men just want to watch the world burn....

8 comments:

  1. Love the petrified guy on the base. I don't know man, 150 points is pretty close, I think you could have gotten away with not using your Mulligan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not a mulligan! There have been smaller submissions, so you are fine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent. The legs are especially well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This wasn't in my original list and I just didn't feel like painting more rank and file so therefore mulligan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this model, and that base makes it come alive!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog