Thursday, March 1, 2018

Tom's Chaos Troll, Pestigor and Slambo (259pts)


First up I have 4 more Pestigor with a level 5 hero. That comes out to 126 points with light armor and a halberd for the hero



Next up I have two more Marauders. I've never had the pleasure of painting Slambo before. He hasn't aged a day since 1988. I wish I could say that about myself. At my age it is intimidating to try and freehand a Chaos symbol on a shield but I'm happy with it


I have a theory that trolls with nipple rings are better than trolls without nipple rings. I think this old heartbreaker troll proves that. And he is still available from Ral Partha. The Marauders are 78 and the troll is 65 points bringing me up to 259. Next month is the war altar and army standard. I can't wait

9 comments:

  1. excellent . i just love the weathering effects you have achieved, especially the verdigris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome troll, I haven't seen that one before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SLAMMBOOOO! Nice chaos symbol- no excuses about freehand and banners anymore ;) Great pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic work Tom. Absolutely no shame in that Chaos symbol. I wish I could unsee that the Troll is still readily available. I somehow feel incomplete without a pierced Troll in my collection. I shall call him Prince Albert.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eh gads...what did you do? Write this post in a Bar?!?! lol...nice work there Tom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent work Tom, love that chaos symbol on the shield!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the streaky armour. It’s a great look.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog